Believe me when I say you’re not alone with your breastfeeding challenges.
You may be feeling like you’re the only mother in the world experiencing this, but that simply isn’t the case. I have helped thousands of women in the Ontario Canada area over the last 15 years.
I know it can be a worrying and emotionally draining time, but there has never been a baby I couldn’t latch in all my years as a lactation consultant. There is always a solution that will get you on the road towards a wonderful, empowering, positive experience.
Challenges I Assist With
• latch and positioning, including baby-led, mother assisted
• breast engorgement
• sore and cracked nipples
• painful breasts
• how to avoid blocked ducts and mastitis
• baby who does not latch on
• tongue tie assessment
• concern with baby’s weight gain
• breastfeeding twins and multiples
• supplemental nursing system (SNS) or lactation aid
• how to know drinks vs. sucks and know when baby has enough
• how to pump and store breast milk
• managing overactive let down or over abundance of milk supply
• adoption and induce lactation
• shared breastfeeding
• tandem breastfeeding
• breastfeeding after any kind of breast surgeries
• breastfeeding with implants
• breastfeeding and medications
• how and when to start solids
• returning to work and breastfeeding
Choose a Breastfeeding Consultation that fits you
Speak to me to discuss the package that suits you best
Where I can Travel To:
Known as the “Traveling LC”, I serve many places in Central Ontario including the Greater Toronto Area, South Simcoe County, York Region, East Dufferin, West Durham, and North Peel Region.
If distance is too great I can either come for the day or offer a 24hrs in-home support. If you are more than three hours driving distance away from the Greater Toronto Area then we can use Skype/Facetime to connect and get the support mothers need and deserve. Yes, I can help you even if I am not right there next to you.
You will be provided with the tools, encouragement and support to develop your own confidence
in establishing a healthy mother and baby bond.
Read Teresa’s Story
“Timéa was a life saver! I was overwhelmed and emotional and Timéa was very empathetic and knew exactly the right things to say and do. She responded right away to texts and phone calls and answered any questions we had. She was also available right away when we needed her to come to the house. We are so grateful that we found her and would strongly recommend her! My daughter is now 11 months, still breastfeeding and having no difficulties. Thank you Timéa for everything!”
15 min Breastfeeding Help on Speed Dial!
(phone or email or text) 15 minutes @ CAD$30.00
- Purchase 1, 5 or 10 session and use it anytime during your breastfeeding journey whenever you have a question or a new challenges arises.
- This services is for clients who already had and in-home consultation but wish to have a Lactation Consultant on speed dial.
Email/phone follow up is always included with an in-home breastfeeding consultation within 14 days of the last visit. If you have any questions about your plan of care of your visit, please contact me by email or phone. If within or after the 14 days a new question or challenge arises as 15 minutes Ongoing Breastfeeding Support can be purchased. If an in-home visits warranted or needed the cost of the Ongoing Breastfeeding Support is applied to the in-home consultation.
Read Rosalee’s Story
“Timéa helped me though a very difficult second breastfeeding experience.
It took my daughter and I weeks to get breastfeeding established, I had 3 bouts of mastitis, took 5 weeks’ worth of antibiotics, and had one very painful experience with thrush. Every time I saw Timéa, she had solid, practical, extremely knowledgeable advice to impart.
The last visit in particular was pretty much life changing – with one wise recommendation to change positioning, I went from the kind of painful breastfeeding that makes you want to give up, to enjoying every minute of feeding my baby! From there on out, everything was bliss. Timéa is an incredible resource and support. I am so grateful to her for helping me through such a challenging time in our breastfeeding relationship. I couldn’t have done it without her!”
– Rosalee LH, ON